Are you planning to visit kutch but can not figure out the best place to stay ?
I will help you out by describing why Toran Kutch would be the best choice of yours while calculating all the points that you need to consider for a perfect holiday.
Here’s why we are the best…
- A Comfort stay for your holiday:
Here at Toran Kutch we provide you the best zone of your comfort at our place. Our provided rooms have all the facilities that would need for you stay at our rooms.
We have extended our self to a wide range of land where you can plan to play with your family or friends.
The rooms have couches a huge bed , televison , bath room toilet attached into or anything else of your need willbe provided to you.
At Toran resort we provide you all the facilities that would make you feel comfortable, few of them are listed below:
– Double bed, Single bed
– LED T.V
– Air Conditioner
– Water Heater
– Sofa and other furnitures
– Private Almirah and etc.
- Traditional Ambience:
We provide you the most exotic ambience that you have never experienced till then at our hut shaped rooms, it has designed to give tourists full flavour of villages but with all the comfort.
To enhance the overall environment we have set traditional Kutchi Lighting in all the huts it will given a great aura of royalty.
- Near by Classic Tourist Destinations:
From Toran Resort it would be very easy for you to explore all the famous tourist attractions that are popular and must to visit.
It is itself located at one of the most visited sites i.e kala dongar.
- Awwards Achieved:
- National Tourism Award for the category: Most Innovative Use of Information Technology during the Tourism Year 2012
- Best Tourism Film Award of Govt. of India during the Tourism Year 2006 for the tourism field “Glimpses of Glory”.
- National Tourism Award of Best Tourism Friendly Monument for the year 2007 for the Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park.
- Special National Tourism Award of Excellence in Publication (collateral) for the year 2007.
- Award for Best Ethnic Tourism Pavilion in SATTE for the year 2007
- Award for promotion of fairs and Festivals in August 2007 and awards at various tourism fairs and exhibitions for Excellence and for tourism promotion.
- Award for Best Tourism Film for “DHOLAVIRA – A FUTURIC METROPOLIS OF THE PAST” by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- “Best Tourism Pavilion” award for the year 2008 at Asia’s biggest Tourism and Travel exhibition – SATTE